IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS PAGE. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO WHAT IS SET OUT BELOW.
1. This web site is published by Origen, a trading name used by Origen Financial Services Limited (No. 3926629) whose Registered Office is 1st Floor, Infor House, 1 Lakeside Road Farnborough Hampshire GU14 6XP and who are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Origen is wholly owned by Aegon UK plc. The following statements apply to this web site and any subsidiary Origen web sites accessed via this site. To obtain a copy of our current terms of business contact us at the registered address above.
2. Origen Private Client Solutions, Origen Retirement Solutions, and Origen Corporate Solutions are trading names of Origen Financial Services Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 192666.
3. This web site is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
4. This web site is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as in any way offering to sell any product or provide any service offered within Origen.
5. Origen has the copyright in the pages of this web site and the material and information contained in those pages. All rights are reserved by Origen.
6. The pages of this site, may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this web site and no material from this site may be used on any other web site and no links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
7. We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes and we will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or if you require any further information, you may wish to contact us.
8. Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
9. We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this web site its operation or transmission, computer viruses, or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the web site. We do not warrant that the contents of this web site are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
10. This web site may provide links to other web sites from time to time. Those linked sites are not under our control. The provision of a linked site is not evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or for any material that you encounter when you leave this web site (whether knowingly or not). In particular you may be going to a web site whose originator is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
11. We do not guarantee that any e-mail sent to us will be received, or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this, then please consider other means of communication. You will be responsible for ensuring that any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
12. Origen, Aegon UK and its subsidiary companies, will use any personal data you have given to provide product and service information requested and to keep you informed of any changes to that information. Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We endorse and adhere to the Data Protection principles as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. These 8 principles are:-
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes and not in any other way which would be incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with the data subject's rights
- Kept secure
- Not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws
- When we collect any personal data from you, we will inform you why we are collecting your data and what we intend to use it for
Origen may need to pass your details to another company outside of Origen, Aegon UK and its subsidiary companies purely to transact your requests effectively, however, your data will not be passed outside of Origen for any other purpose. Customers may be contacted by other companies within Origen, Aegon UK and its subsidiary companies by mail, email or telephone with details of other products or services.
If you do not wish to be marketed at in this way you can notify Origen Financial Serivces, First Floor, Infor House, 1 Lakeside Road Farnborough Hampshire GU14 6XP. Telephone 0344 209 3000, Fax number 0344 209 3001 or email email@example.com . Calls are charged at your phone company's basic rate. All calls are recorded for business purposes.
13. In the event that you have a complaint about us or any of our products or services please contact:
The Customer Relations Team
Origen Financial Services
1st Floor, Infor House
1 Lakeside Road
Telephone: 0800 819 9111
14. The Financial Ombudsman Service - set up by Government to sort out individual complaints that consumers and financial businesses aren't able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
15. The terms of, and the use of, this web site shall be governed by English law.